The Five Wits is a geeky traveling business belonging to Ruth and friends. Maybe you met us at one of our many conventions, or maybe you stumbled across us on the Internet. However you got here, welcome! We’re artists, costumers, writers, and geeks of many fandoms. If any of this sounds familiar, you’ll feel right at home.
We also run a site for our art and writing called The Five Wits Press, and our non-wig sales are made on our network site, The Five Wits.
If you’ve got any questions about the wigs themselves (sizing, material, etc); they’re answered on the FAQ. If you’ve got questions about the people running this site, those can be found on thefivewits.net.
Media and Reviews
- You can check out all the wigs that have been reviewed under the ‘reviewed’ tag!
- Featured in report on GenCon 2014
- Article in the Oklahoma Gazette
- Interview at Anime Central 2012
- Site/wigs review thread for The Five Wits at cosplay.com
- Interview at NYCC 2010
Friends Of The Wits
J.R. Blackwell does most of our newer wig photography. Cactus Mafia sell our wigs for us in Canada. Our logo was created by Rachel Roach. Our social media icons below are by Martz90.